Credit Controller - Commercial Property OUR CLIENT
is a prosperous privately owned property company with an expansive portfolio of commercial and residential properties across London and the UK. Due to recent expansion, they have instructed us on a brand-new hire for a Credit Controller to join their dynamic team.The Role,
as a Credit Controller, your duties will include (but will not be limited to) the following.
- Managing a portfolio of commercial properties and chasing outstanding arrears owned.
- Delivering credit decisions within agreed timeframes.
- Ensuring all transactions are compliant with company protocol and policy.
- Ensuring all debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Instructing debt collectors and bailiffs; and acting as a liaison to resolve all matters in a timely and effective manner.
- Undertaking all necessary processes to maximise timely and effective underwriting of transactions.
- Adhering to the prescribed risk management framework.
- Ensuring the appointment of legal representatives and effective resolutions of litigation issues.
- Taking necessary actions to protect the company from adopting unnecessary risk positions.
To apply, you MUST