Role: Finance Business Partner
Salary: circa £45,000 - £52,000 + private health, pension
Heyland Finance are delighted to be exclusively partnering with our client, a large professional service subsidiary of a successful international group as they seek to recruit a Finance Business Partner.
Reporting to the Head Of Financial Planning & Analysis, this exciting role will offer an enthusiastic individual the opportunity to gain a full understanding of the organisation and to deliver the key decision makers with the financial information to make informed decisions.
* Providing support to the Operations Directors and BUDs to manage their parts of the business, identifying opportunities, and providing challenge, to enhance each team's gross margin
* Assisting the operational teams in bids and tenders, including support to propose pricing and provision of challenge in pricing discussions to ensure the required gross margin in maintained
* Production of monthly financial reporting in accordance with SLAs for both the core business and Head Office.
* Provision of regular forecasts and annual budgets of Operational performance.
* To assist the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis in any ad hoc projects as required.
* A strong academic background and the holder of a recognised accountancy qualification, such as ACA, CIMA, ACCA.
* Proven track record of Business Partnering and therefore having the ability to communicate with non-financial colleagues.
* Experience of owning pricing and tenders across multiple products and communicating pricing up to CEO level.
* Planning and executing operational and sales budgets.
* A high level of IT literacy including high proficiency in MS Excel.
* Data manipulation skills (Power BI, VBA, Excel on similar)
The ideal candidate will be a qualified senior finance professional with proven experience within a commercial finance or business partnering remit. You will have the ability to influence and drive change whilst providing detailed and insightful analysis that will initiate commercial decision making.
Our client prides themselves on their business culture were "investment in people" is a at the forefront of their company values.