SENIOR PLANNER / PLANNING DIRECTOR
£60K - £70K
Major Players have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planner / Planning Director to join an amazing, recently-merged creative customer experience agency. An agency where insight fuels their creativity and creativity elevates their CX approach; delivering meaningful creative that is intelligently joined up. The Role / Company
You will be working within a consultancy team of 6 specialists; taking responsibility, ownership and delivery of creative strategy across key accounts. Building upon evidence and insight, you will provide the strategic and creative influence that is fundamental to significant agency success.
This agency is looking for an experienced Planner, who has a deep and well-rounded knowledge of all aspects of the creative craft and methodologies. You will have demonstrable experience of working through the line in both B2B and B2C sectors and a good appreciation of CX. You will be confident, articulate, persuasive and a good presenter with strong communication and diplomacy skills. A team player able to work alongside all levels of agency staff, whilst also being autonomous, self-motivated and capable of working quickly and accurately to prioritise and deliver to deadlines. Fully conversant with digital channels (without necessarily being a digital specialist). Through seeing the world differently, you have a passion for building brands across the broader customer experience, you get excited by behavioural science, innovation, and trends and are inherently creative.
Based in both Norwich and London; you ideally will be located in either city; as well as being part of a larger organisation who has offices dotted around Britain; coming together to create experiences that move their audiences in the right way. Key Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Thought leadership on accounts and with senior clients
- Facilitation and interpretation of the agency's strategic research to define what the research doesn't articulate
- Raising the quality of creative output through succinct insight-led briefs and lateral strategic thought to provide the set-up to big ideas
- Being the agency's storyteller, conjuring creative territories that inspire conceptual thinking
- Judging and validating the entire creative process in context to it being on-strategy while ensuring all work is highly effective and pushing the boundaries of what's possible
- Providing inspiration, direction, support, and on-going feedback to agency leadership
- Developing and driving forward initiatives that win new business
- Managing the ROI and effectiveness measurement feedback
Salary & Perks
- Knowledge of all aspects of creative strategy craft and methodologies
- Experience of working through B2B and B2C sectors and appreciation of CX
- Solid presentation skills and strong communicator
- Team player and able to deliver to deadlines
- Fully conversant with digital channels
- Passion for building brands
- Excited by behavioural science, innovation, trends.
Location - Flexible hybrid working policy in Norwich or London office.
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience