Performance Marketing Specialist - Hybrid - £45,000 to £55,000
Red or black? Odds or Evens?
My client is one of the world's largest sports betting and gaming groups which generate around £200 MILLION in revenue annually!
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to define strategies across the business within the Performance space.The Role:
- Understand and help shape the structure for performance space across Ad-Tech
- Work with the global marketing team to proactive hit KPI's across major channels (Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Programmatic, Display CRM, Affiliates and Partners)
- Support A/B test backlogs for all paid channels
- Operate at different levels - strategic and operational execution to help the marketing teams and add value
- Understand the context of marketing across different brands and regions within the group. Work to commercial objectives and scale digital marketing programs.
- 3+ years within Digital marketing, Product or MarTech Management
- Clearly leading across Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Programmatic, Display CRM, Affiliates and Partners
- Ability to outline and define strong optimisation skills through deep data analytics
- Commercially savvy and able to produce business cases whilst effectively driving the company brand
- Experienced in digital advertising and able to drive innovation amongst global marketing teams
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.