Imagine a future where you'll deliver best-in-class travel service to our travel customers, ensuring a safe and sustainably responsible process
Join us in this role where you'll ensure Ørsted travel arrangements within US/CA and to/from US/CA is arranged the best possible way, undertaking an intuitive process and a safe, sustainable, and financially responsible manner. You'll implement and work with the overall Ørsted travel policy through daily service and booking, ensure that travellers are informed and assisted when it comes to right procedures, compliance, agreements, and tools, and keep yourself updated with Ørsted Travel agreements, booking tools, and procedures.Welcome to Ørsted Global Travel team
You'll be part of a highly experienced travel specialists team, with a professional background in the travel industry. Our team consists of professional travel consultants with a high service level and a broad overview of Ørsted travel patterns and the relevant options from our suppliers and the travel industry. In collaboration with your colleagues, you'll have the possibility to guide, advise, and influence how we travel for Ørsted - how to make our travel activity smart, safe, and more sustainable.You'll play an important role in:
To succeed in the role, you:
- booking and providing services on travel arrangements by booking flights, hotels, car rentals, etc. in programmes such as Amadeus GDS
- ensuring that travellers are informed and assisted when it comes to right procedures, agreements, and tools such as Cytric OBT
- knowing, implementing, and working with the overall Ørsted Global Travel Policy through daily service and booking, in close collaboration with the team in DK
- staying updated on the Ørsted travel agreements to ensure compliance, working with travel procurement and The Global Travel Manager on news, needs, and the possible local and regional options
- staying updated with Ørsted strategy to ensure that we amend and adjust our products, tools, and agreements, so that they remain relevant.
Join a world leader in green energy
- are service-minded, creative, and solution-oriented, with a positive mindset
- are educated and experienced within business travel and IATA
- are a responsible team player and ready to be part of a long-distance team with a DK board
- possess a high data discipline
- are an experienced user of GDS (AMADEUS) and of booking and changing complicated international airline tickets.
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world's most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we'll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you'll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you'll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.Shape the future with us