We're hiring for a CAD Design Engineer to join a growing specialist carpentry company based in Glossop, High Peak. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-established family run company in a time of massive growth, who have almost tripled in size during the last two years.
What's on offer?
* £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
* Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 5:00pm / Friday 1:00pm finish
* Flexible working hours are available
* Breakfast paid for by the company every morning
* Excellent training and career progression opportunities
* Working on a variety of unique, bespoke projects
* Family orientated business, friendly working environment
What will you be doing as a CAD Design Engineer?
* Designing one off bespoke pieces of solid oak carpentry
* Working on restoration projects for heritage sites and listed buildings
* Converting initial drawings into manufacturable designs for machining using CAD/Solidworks
* Designing work of solid oak bespoke kitchens, doors, panelling, staircases, floors etc.
What do you need?
* Experience working with CAD in a manufacturing environment
* Experience working with Solidworks
* Thorough attention to detail
* The willingness to learn and develop within your role
* Experience working within a carpentry business using solid oak or other types of wood products would be advantageous
If you're looking to advance your career within a carpentry company and like the idea of working on bespoke projects, then apply today or speak with Adam at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted