TXM Recruit is working in partnership with a global company on an exciting new project in Highbury, London. They are looking for an experienced Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer/Site Maintenance Services Engineer to become part of an ever expanding and skilled team.
The primary purpose of the role would be to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on a wide variety of mechanical and electrical buildings services engineering plant, ensuring all activities are completed in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with the contracted output specifications, as well as following all processes and procedures.
• Ensure the routine PPMs are carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules (SFG20) and CAFM requirements.
• Reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
• Plant faults and defects are always swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order.
• Suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. Provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
• Relevant paperwork/CAFM is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
• Risk assessments and menthod statements (RAMS) are always prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices.
• Operate a Permit to Work System (PTW) in accordance with Equan's Technical and SHEQ processes and client requirements (or approved client system).
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 4:30PM
Pay: £20.50 Per Hour
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of 3 years' engineering experience
• Multi-skilled with formal engineering qualification to ONC, NVQ Level 3 or higher, in an electrical or mechanical subject or a Nationally recognised apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
• City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation, 17th and 18th Edition
• Plumbing and heating maintenance experience
• Experience within public sector is desirable.
• Basic DBS Check (Can be arranged for you)
• Full & Clean UK Driver's License
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you