Field Service Engineer - Recycling Equipment
Homebased covering Reading, Oxford, Milton Keynes, and surrounding areas.
Salary up to £33,000 basic (Neg) Circa £40k with overtime plus Company Van, Tools, profit share bonus scheme & mobile phone.
LWS Services have been retained by a leading manufacturer and supplier of waste compaction equipment. Due to expansion, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service and Maintenance Engineer to join their rapidly expending engineering team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This role will be based from your home. Your location must be based within 50km of the required area to be able to meet the requirements of the role.
* Installation and commissioning of waste recycling machinery
* PPM of waste recycling Machinery
* Attend on site breakdowns
* Warranty repairs & reporting
* On call duties.
* Providing a report for each job attended
* Ensuring that van stock levels are maintained
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Time Served Engineer with mobile experience.
* 17th Edition Electrical qualification is essential.
* Hydraulic Fault Finding and ability to read electric and hydraulic diagrams
* Able to understand install documentation drawings
* PLC knowledge desirable.
* Worked in heavy / Industrial environment, direct experience within the waste/ recycling an advantage.
* Experience working in a client facing role.
* Valid UK passport & Full UK driving license (with no more than 6 points)
Company phone, van, tools, work-wear and Fuel Card supplied.
Full induction and H&S training will take place at factory.
Field training with current engineering team will be provided to the successful candidate in the Field. This will give the successful candidate exposure to the recycling equipment & reporting systems
Additional Package Details:
* The role is based on 39.25 hours per week, paid at standard rate (salary range £13.00 - £15.00 per hour), with a requirement for additional hours worked at an overtime rate of 1.5
* You will also be required to participate in an on-call rota, which is 1 in 3 weekends. The retainer rate is £100 per weekend, with payments for hours worked.
* 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank/public holidays)
* Overtime rates
* Company van (not for personal use)
* Fuel card
* Company phone
* Extensive training
* Access to technical support
* Career progression
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field, then we need to speak to you today.
Apply now for an immediate interview.
PREVIOUS TITLES (not exhaustive): "Field Service Engineer" OR "Plant Engineer" OR "Mobile Engineer" OR "multi-skilled engineer" OR "electrical & mechanical engineer" OR "mechanical engineer" OR "electrical engineer" or "M&E Engineer" OR "compactor engineer" OR "Recycling Engineer