Peak Technology Solutions part of the Edwin James Group is a, experienced team of process control, SCADA and automation specialists. We have a strong track record delivering value-for-money, future-proof solutions on time and on budget.
We work for some of the most diverse and future thinking blue chip customers in the utilities, pharmaceuticals, food & drink and chemicals industries, and bring specialist support to projects that are being delivered by other service providers.
Working as a Rockwell and Wonderware approved suppliers we are able to work with legacy and modern automation solutions from a wide range of vendors including Siemens, Wonderware (AVEVA) and Serck. In addition, we have niche areas of expertise such as AVEVA System Platform, telemetry systems, Advanced Process Control (APC) and computer system validation.
We provide a strong health and safety culture and ample personal development opportunities. Our ethos is Safety, Service, People this is known as the EJ way and is practised throughout the group
Currently we have new opportunities for Control Systems Engineers based at any of our Offices across the UK (Theale, Chesterfield, Warrington, Newcastle)
This is not a definitive list of responsibilities but more of a reflective example of what is expected.
As an experienced Control Systems Engineer we would expect that you can in full or in part
* Understand a project lifecycle from concept through to completion
* Take ownership of a task or project and ensure delivery
* Produce specifications and design documentation
* Configure and develop software for a wide variety of applications
* Test and commission safely in a working, end user environment
* Maintain high standards and be consistent throughout the design process
* Work as part of a team and be adaptable to a range of environments
* Ensure compliance with all requirements of the company Integrated Management System
We value everyone's skills and experiences but for this role are particular looking for people with varying levels of expertise in:
* Real time control system design and commissioning
* Control system software design and testing
* Electrical Control Panels and commissioning
* Rockwell ControlLogix
* Siemens TIA Portal
* Rockwell HMI (FTView ME & SE)
* AVEVA System Platform
* Schneider ClearSCADA
* PLC Software - Rockwell, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Schneider
* HMI/SCADA systems :- Rockwell FTView ME and SE
* AVEVA InTouch and System Platform
* Schneider ClearSCADA
* GE iFIX
* Siemens WinCC
Although not essential If you have experience of working within the water industry that will furthermore enhance you application
What we offer
* A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to level of position
* Career development within a successful and growing group of businesses
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you !!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation