At Warburtons, family is at the heart of our business. Five generations' worth of expertise that goes into making our bakery products allows us to continue a tradition of baking inherited over the past 141 years.
Warburtons is the largest bakery brand in the UK, but that doesn't allow us to rest on our laurels. We are pioneers of the industry and ambitious market leaders, always seeking to challenge ourselves and convention. It is part of our philosophy to provide honest good sense on issues of health and well-being, helping the whole family to enjoy our products as part of a healthy, balanced diet, through a range of products to suit all meal occasions, lifestyles and tastes.
As 'Britain's Best Loved Food Brand' we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth-generation family company supplying 18,000 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 14 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies' to work for.
Family and values are what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
Are you an SAP Logistics Business Systems Manager or an experienced Business Analyst specialising in SAP Logistics or Warehouse Management, working within an FMCG multi-site organisation and looking for your next challenge?
We have a new opportunity for an SAP Business Systems Manager with extensive experience of warehouse and distribution technologies to support the transformation of our national distribution and warehouse network. This is a superb time to join us - we are an ambitious, forward thinking IT department, embarking on the journey to SAP S4 HANA and looking to utilise industry leading Logistics technology, to move the organisation forward. This is a great opportunity for you to work as part of a highly skilled and well-established IT team that are dedicated to executing technology projects throughout our national network in the UK, therefore you'll be able to travel nationally as part of your role and support sites in using the systems we provide.
You'll have a strong drive to identify opportunities for improvement and be keen to develop your career to build your skills and knowledge in an exciting and fast paced environment.
Key Accountabilities and Measures
We are looking for an SAP Logistics Business Systems Manager who will be able to establish effective business relationships within our Distribution leadership teams and work alongside our national network of site-based distribution and warehouse teams. You will also be managing relationships with third party support partners and the wider IT teams.
You will be able to identify and implement solutions that will and add value to your business area delivered through new and improved applications. By working closely with Warburtons developers and external consultants, using your expertise and guidance you will provide forward thinking solutions to the business. As we continue our journey of transformation and business growth, we will look to you to define and implement solutions through robust change management processes whilst ensuring the smooth running of IT services in your business area with minimal disruption, therefore reducing recurring issues.
Its not all one way, you'll continue your personal development and learning with courses, approved training, and building on external knowledge through conferences, exhibitions, and special interest groups enabling you to play a key role in getting the business onto S4
* An experienced Business Analyst with experience within a fast-paced FMCG multi-site business
* Strong SAP Warehouse Management knowledge and great functional knowledge of distribution processes
* Experienced in mapping processes and the ability to translate business challenges to IT requirements
* Excellent communication skills to work with internal stakeholders and on occasion, retailers and customers.
* Calm and logical approach to solve problems under pressure
* Will be able to effectively identify, create and implement innovative IT solutions for the business.
* Excellent relationship building qualities, with the ability to work effectively with diverse groups.
* Great team player and able to work closely within the cross functional applications team of IT Business Analysts
* A strong business analyst background combined with key stakeholder management.
* Robust approach to change and incident management
At last and by no means least you will want to know what your bread is worth.
* A slice of the annual profits
* Family time is important to us so as well as your holiday entitlement, we'll give you the opportunity to purchase up to an extra weeks annual leave
* Award winning pension scheme
* Private medical insurance and life assurance
* Products you will love along with deals and discounts for you and the family through our Extra Dough website
* Continued investment in your personal development
* Fully stocked kitchens filled with our delicious products for you to enjoy with your daily brew!
* Support for your health and wellbeing, including access to free physiotherapy, 24/7 access to a confidential helpline for practical advice and a comprehensive occupational health service
We respect and value difference. We look to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, or any other aspect which makes them unique, are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work, is the right thing to do