Rthirteen are currently supporting a fantastic business in their search for an Underwriting Assistant to join their team in Norwich city centre. You will be underwriting with confidence legal indemnity insurance within agreed authority levels and negotiating and maximising business profitability by means of effective underwriting decisions and techniques
Duties to include:
* Working with the underwriting team to ensure the highest level of service and technical expertise is provided to clients.
* Processing Legal Indemnity risks in accordance with policy & guidelines.
* Handling incoming telephone queries.
* Dealing with correspondence for both new and existing cases.
* Actively managing cases where required.
* Reporting any arising issues and figures to senior management.
You will have/be:
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Highly organised with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
* Self-motivated approach to work.
* Analytical and can problem-solve.
* Good general IT skills including Microsoft Office applications.
* Able to always maintain a professional and courteous approach.
This is a full time, permanent position working 9:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday, with the option to work from home 2 days per week. This role is based in Norwich City Centre and offering a salary of £23,000 per annum with regular pay reviews. Benefits of this role include 23 days holiday (rising with service & with time off between Christmas & New Year's), pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, option for private healthcare, free car parking and more!
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate