An award-winning accountancy and tax firm servicing 7,000 clients across 14 different locations across the UK. Our clients focus is on providing excellent client experience along with innovative and effective accounting solutions has helped in growing. dns works with businesses, private clients, and property investors on a wide spectrum of tax issues, help them stay compliant with HMRC, build wealth, and manage succession planning.
Their future vision is to become the most innovative, technology driven firm and being the first choice for accounting and tax services. Our client is looking for a dynamic tax manager to work alongside the private clients Tax team of dns group in assisting with tax advisory and compliance services
* Reviewing tax returns for private clients and individuals
* Conducting tax planning/review meetings and execution
* Working with private clients to advise on broad range of tax areas such as:
* Capital Gains Tax matters
* Offshore disclosure
* Structuring of assets/IHT
* HMRC investigations
* Compliance and reporting
* Researching, analysing, and interpreting changes in tax legislation
* Providing training to junior staff and other team members in the organisation.
* Support with business development by spotting opportunities to win new work from both existing and new clients.
The person will have the below skills and experience:
* Professional accounting qualification (ICAEW / ACCA / CIMA)
* Qualified CTA or Studying towards CTA (advantage)
* Minimum two years of experience in a tax role
* Excellent technical knowledge - Taxation of Individuals
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Proven skills in accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and to multitask