Our client are a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 230 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with the business expanding rapidly at the moment, this is an excellent time to join a growing team.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator to join the Service Desk Team at one of the UK's leading Print Management companies.
Reporting to the Consumables Team Leader, the main focus of this Customer Service Administrator role is to be the first point of contact for all order requests and queries regarding toner and consumable items, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
* Ensure that all customer queries (via email and on the telephone) are responded to promptly, ensuring an excellent level of customer service and support is provided
* Process all toner requests that come through via the telephone, remote software alerts and on email, keeping the customer well informed of their orders and possible back orders
* Ensure that all completed toner orders have been cleared down
* Manage the collections of surplus toners and checking these have been accounted for in the warehouse
* Arrange same day couriers and raising the purchase orders for them
* Liaise with the warehouse department on toner orders and back orders
Skills required for Customer Service Administrator
* A professional and positive attitude
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* The ability to work independently and as a team
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong customer service and communication skills
What you will get return
* Hybrid working
* 25 days holiday plus 1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
* Company pension
* Life Assurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Healthy office snacks
* Great company culture
* Employee Referral Programme