Chamys is looking for a Embedded Softwear/Frimware Engineer to join our dynamic team. We fast paced rapidly expanding company with innoviative products within the lighting sector.
* Work with R&D to design, develop and support software solutions for bespoke products.
* Develop firmware and embedded software and support tools.
* Produce documentation including requirements, software release and user manuals.
* Create and implement suitable test strategies.
* Help the support team to troubleshoot technical issues, making changes as needed.
* Ability to communicate with other team members/departments to train the firmware functionality
* Background programming in C/C++ within an embedded environment.
* Experience of ARM microcontrollers.
* Good familiarity with the whole Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Understanding of networking, USB and communication protocols.
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small, multidisciplinary team to meet deadlines under pressure.
* Background working with lighting/lighting control products is beneficial.
* 35-hour working week
* 4% employer pension contribution
* BUPA health-care
* Discretionary bonus scheme