£19.00 - £20.00 p/h (NHS Band 6/7) - Circa £37.4k | 36 Hours - Days or Nights | RGN Considered
A 55+ bedded residential home in South Croydon is looking to recruit an RGN registered nurse to work full-time day or night shifts on a permanent basis.
The nursing home specialises in providing elderly, dementia, mental health, physical disability and sensory impairment care.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on day or night shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £19.00 - £20.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary in the region of £37,400.
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements.
You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation