If enjoy a combination of Project Engineering and Design Engineering with hybrid working and are based within a commutable distance of the Coventry area, then this role could be for you!
An exceptional business with a strong history of success and a proven pedigree of supplying within the automotive industry seek to recruit two Product Engineers to join them on a permanent basis.
The Product Engineer:
- Own and progress Product specific projects from RFQ all the way through to production implementation.
- Design plastic moulded components and ancillary electro-mechanical systems utilising Catia V5.
- Generate production drawings.
- Design FMEA Co-ordination.
- Monitor production milestones and action countermeasures as appropriate.
- Occasional travel to European based suppliers.
- Make and communicate technical decisions in the best interest of the company and the customer base.
- Facilitating the testing of prototype / development products for validation.
The Successful Product Engineer:
- Experience working within design / project roles (Ideally within the Automotive industry) - 3D CAD experience (Catia V5 / V6 advantageous) - Injection moulding and other plastic process understanding for design is highly advantageous. - Degree qualified within an Engineering discipline.
£48,000 - £52,000
25 days holiday + 8 days Bank holidays
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please immediately submit your cv for consideration via the job board