Business Intelligence Analyst Kent circ £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
Business Intelligence Analyst (BI Analyst) required for this fascinating opportunity to lead on the business reporting / visualisation requirements for our client, based near Canterbury in Kent but also supporting businesses throughout England. This is a position of ownership that will allow you to have a real impact across the business from gathering requirements to delivering the end results. In this role you will be fundamentally involved in building Data / Reporting / Visualisation solutions that will help drive and support this business. As the senior member in small BI team, you will be responsible for working closely with stakeholders to shape and deliver the BI strategy whilst remaining very hands on building reports and other output mechanisms. Our client uses SAS Business Intelligence as their main platform and whilst SAS experience would be beneficial it isn't essential as they're happy for someone that's worked with other recognised BI / Reporting / Visualisation tools to cross train. To be considered for this post you would be expected to have skills and experience in the following:
- Strong stakeholder engagement with the ability to understand, challenge and agree business requirements.
- Ideally experience working with SAS although other BI / Reporting tools such as Tableau, Cognos, Qlikview, PowerBI, Business Objects, SSRS etc would be fine as long as you're happy to cross train to SAS.
- Good SQL skills are a must.
- Experience working closely with the stakeholders, helping them to use data / business intelligence (BI / MI) to improve business decisions / outcomes
- Systems / Data Analysis
- Exemplary customer service skills to help juggle priorities and deliver the support required for the day to day BAU activities.
Based on the outskirts of Canterbury the client does operate a flexible work from home policy with expectations being 2 or 3 days per week. Salary is expected to be in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 along with an excellent benefits package that includes a bonus, up to 11% pension, 25 days hols and budget for training and development.
For further information please send your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services Ltd. Vadis operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business