Windows Engineer London / WfH to £120k
Windows Engineer (PowerShell Microsoft) *Hybrid WfH*. Do you have expertise with Microsoft Windows infrastructure? You could be joining a leading quantitative trading firm, progressing your career and earning significant bonuses.
As a Windows Engineer youll have a broad remit of responsibilities across the entire Windows infrastructure, including Active Directory, DNS and Windows desktop solutions.
You will proactively troubleshoot complex issues, devising innovative solutions and proactively introducing improvements, enhancements and automation. Working with a wide variety of platforms and programming languages, you will be a key player in delivering a reliable, high-quality trading environment as part of a diverse, globally distributed team.
Following a remote interview process youll join the team in City based offices 1-2 days a week with flexibility to work the rest of the week form home.
- Strong experience using Microsoft Windows 10 and Servers 2012 R2/2016
- Strong PowerShell skills
- Good understanding of Active Directory/DHCP/DNS/Group Policy
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities, collaborative and keen to share knowledge
- Degree educated, having achieved a 2.1 or above from a top tier university Computer Science or similar technical discipline preferred
- Experience in a high frequency / low latency environment
As a Windows Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £120k) as well as large bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4450 to find out more about this Windows Engineer (PowerShell Microsoft) opportunity.