C++ Developer London / Remote to £90k
C++ Developer / Software Engineer (C++ Linux) *Hybrid WfH / Remote*. Are you a skilled C++ Developer seeking an opportunity to work on complex and interesting systems where you can take ownership and have your voice heard?
You could be progressing your career at a hugely profitable algorithmic trading firm.
As a C++ Developer you will collaborate to solve complex business problems working across the full development lifecycle from engaging with the business to discover requirements through to solution design, development and implementation youll own the codebase and ensure code is released in to production frequently. Youll be working with C++, Template Metaprogramming techniques, low level Linux and task management tools e.g. JIRA and Confluence.
Theres a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home fulltime; in the coming month youll join colleagues in the London office one a month for team meet-ups.
- Degree educated in Computer Science / similar technical or scientific discipline
- You have strong C++ development skills including knowledge of Template Metaprogramming
- You have a good knowledge of Linux OS including basic Linux sysadmin tasks
- You have a thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including OOP, Algorithms, Design patterns, Data Structures
- You have a logical mindset and enjoy complex problem solving
- Youre collaborative with excellent communication skills
As a C++ Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4458 to find out more about this C++ Developer / Software Engineer (C++ Linux Template Metaprogramming) opportunity.