Senior Full Stack Hybrid App Developer - Lead-level, Ionic, VueJS, NodeJS, Firebase
Remote GMT +3
£75-85k negot (+ bonus & share options)
The Lead Full Stack Hybrid App Developer will have experience of end-to-end development and shipping of at least one hybrid mobile app and be strong across the stack: Vue.js, Firebase, Node - (plus ideally Ionic/Capacitor).
This is a pivotal full stack role which will see you 'in at the very start' of this well positioned AI tech start-up. The product is a unique, artificially intelligent triaging system which subtly gathers unique insights into user behaviour - aimed at strengthening mental health and resilience.
As a Senior Full Stack Hybrid App Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Hands-on coding of hybrid app front end, supporting admin console learning management system, and Firebase back-end
- Technical review of the work completed by other team members
- Improvement of internal processes by other team members including GitHub actions, Ionic AppFlow and other CI/CD processes
- Audit and maintain requirements for test coverage and quality control
- Build quality processes such as ESLint, WebPack, and Babel
- Direct liaison with the Product Owner and stakeholders as a key member of the team
- Frontend - VueJS, HTML/CSS, Ionic Framework / Capacitor (or another hybrid web app technology)
- Backend - NodeJS services (managing sessions, building an API service layer, handling integration with 3rd party services), Firebase + Firebase Functions
- Experience of shipping a hybrid mobile application
- Strong technical documentation skills and demonstrable readme.md examples
- Minimum 3 years working remotely in a distributed team
- Minimum 5 years working in a scrum environment
- Experience working with eLearning apps that utilise a combination of video and programmed responses
- Experience building iOS and Android native plugins for Capacitor
In essence, the preferred candidate will need to be strong across FrontEnd, Service, Architecture, DevOps, Database. The company has 2 weekly sprints with an iterative outlook. Stack: Node.js, Firebase, Vue.js, Ionic, Capacitor. Deployment via Ionic AppFlow, Github Actions.