83zero is excited to be partnering with a highly reputable software vendor, who specialize in software asset management.
Our client strive and have proven to be innovating leader, who are creating amazing solutions to help their customers save money, time and to manage their software solutions for the better.
This is an exciting time to join a privately owned organisation who are on the next step of their adventure!
This role is a hybrid role working between home and their office in Bracknell. Overview
The IT desktop support role is role focused on maintaining the end-user estate in EMEA providing technical support and ensuring the company runs smoothly. You will maintain all the computers, networks, servers and most of the SaaS services the companies relied upon.
You will be the first point contact for IT in the UK and may periodically cover other offices in the EMEA region which may involve travel to those locations.
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest growing Software Vendors on the next step of their journey.What you've got
What they can offer
- You have a hunger to learn and do not shy away from new challenges
- Strong Windows OS experience
- Experience with Active Directory
- A excellent understanding of Microsoft 365 technologies
- Experience working with Apple technologies/devices
- Knowledge of Intune & Endpoint (Desirable)
- Working for a software-premium-product in the growth market IT
- A diverse and fascinating job with interesting customers
- An excellent on-boarding programme
- A start-up mentality in an international company with an open-door mentality and a small, sympathetic team
- Flexible working hours on trust as well as a self-determined work-life balance
- An attractive and modern-equipped working environment as well as a state-of-the-art IT supply
- Very attractive, performance- and success-oriented salary.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading through this advert and are thinking 'Wow, this sounds like me!' then we want to hear from you!
So why are you still reading?!