We are working with a global software company who are a leader in automation marketing software. Due to the demand of their product and services across the world, they are expanding their world-class EMEA Technical Support team in Reading, Berkshire.
Our client strive and have proven to be an innovating leader, who are creating amazing solutions to help their customers save money, time and to make the most of their marketing strategies.
This is an exciting time to join a privately owned organisation who are on the next step of their adventure! Position Overview...
This opportunity will see you join their clients EMEA Technical Customer Support Team.
Their Support enthusiasts help customers across the EMEA region and are responsible for solving technical cases and making sure their customers are getting the best out of their software. This role will see you take on new challenges on a daily basis, whilst having no glass ceiling on learning and taking on new technologies.
Every customers environment is different, which presents itself with new challenges and opportunities to gain knowledge and experience. This position will give you multiple career paths to explore and flourish! What you've got...
Ready to Apply?
- You are a born trouble-shooter! You love to take on new technical challenges and thrive on fixing problems you may never have seen before!
- Experience supporting Windows and Mac based operating systems. If you have any exposure to Linux, that would be great - but not essential.
- You have a desire to learn. We are looking for someone who isn't afraid to take on new challenges and has a passion for gaining knowledge and experience.
- Excellent prioritisation skills. You need to be able to handle multiple technical cases at once and be able to prioritise when urgent cases arise!
- You love to help customers and get a kick out of solving issues.
If you are reading this advert and am thinking 'That's me!' - then why are you still reading?!