Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world thats safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So lets talk today.Job Details What you will do
Looking for IT project for long-term cooperation? Join our team in Sunbury (UK) or Cork (Ireland) as IT Business Lead!
Johnson Controls is undergoing a massive business transformation programme. Many initiatives are technology-enabled. To ensure success, our IT and business strategies are closely aligned.
This leadership role is focused for establishing an effective partnership between business and IT, earning credibility and trust within business through demonstrating strategic forward-looking thinking, improved IT professional advice, reliable services and successful delivery of right solutions in a right way to achieve the right results within EMEALA region.How you will do it
What we look forRequired
- Establish or develop further relationships with key business partners, understand their strategic direction and goals, demands, critical business capabilities (both existing and missing), risks and constraints. Define a structured engagement and internal account management plan to enable a regular dialogue between business, IT and, where required, external partners.
- Support IT director in formulating business IT strategy and investment plan for the next 3-5 years. Involve in planning the delivery of To Be capabilities as per existing and future IT strategic roadmaps.
- Document high-level business requirements and business process improvements to identify suitable solution options for local demands. Consider an opportunity for re-use/ leverage previously made investments, and/or alignment with existing roadmaps for in flight standard solutions, and only then any new solution options to increase business benefits.
- Own the regional IT projects as Project Coordinator per defined priorities
- Support extended IT organisation in driving towards simplification of the current IT landscape through proactive preparation of cases for legacy replacement and discouraging any further investment into the legacy environment unless it is due to compliance/must have fix.
- Explore and define use cases for the application of Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Augmented reality, Virtual reality, blockchain, robotics, voice recognition and other technological advances. Where appropriate, prepare case for proof of concept, trial, pilot and adoption.
- Identify quick wins especially in but not limited to the area of end user efficiency by using investments in O365, Salesforce and other future proof platforms.
- Business Relationship Management or IT Business Partner experience with at least 5 years being successful in those or similar roles, working within complex matrix international organization
- Sound knowledge of Project Management practices and principles, Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Strategic mentality combined with a hands-on approach to get initiatives to successful completion
- Sophisticated skills in stakeholder management including exposure to C-level
- Good understanding of business process analysis, system assessments and business analysis standard methodologies
- Understanding of Business Change Management
- Experience in crafting demand in alignment with defined road maps and strategic priorities.
- Solid knowledge of preparing business cases based on scenario planning and multiple options' analysis.
- Oracle Fusion and other Oracle products experience in deployments
- Process design documentation experience using flow charts
- Good knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- English language to a business proficiency level
Who we are
- Experience in manufacturing/engineering/construction industries
- Other European foreign languages as French or German
- Understanding of TOGAF, Business Architecture and experience of delivering business artifacts
- BRMP, Agile or Scrum certification
- Familiarity with support and service delivery processes ideally in line with ITIL v3-4
- Masters Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Information Systems
At Johnson Controls, were crafting the future to build a world thats safe, comfortable and balanced. Our distributed team builds innovative, coordinated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an ambitious mind-set and teamwork across boundaries.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.