Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we're delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D
)elationships and (A
)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do businessThe Opportunity
As part of a new global implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP system, provide Computer Systems Validation expertise and experience. Ensure the on time and compliant delivery of the validation aspects of the project.The Challenge
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Responsible for delivery the Computer Systems Validation aspects of the project in accordance with project objectives and timescales.
- Interpretation of regulations as they apply to the system(s) and provision of expert advice on validation best practices and strategy.
- Oversight of all Computer Systems Validation activities for the project (including vendor(s)).
- Working collaboratively across the business to ensure that the validation is delivered on time and compliantly.
- Engaging with vendors in relation to qualification/validation activities.
- Demonstrate role model leadership, train and coach to support and improve individual performance and business results.
- Transfer of knowledge throughout the project to internal resource(s).
- Drive, champion and promote quality practices and behaviours.
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We're particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Significant experience of Oracle/Oracle Cloud.
- Previous experience in delivering the validation of ERP systems is essential.
- Experience delivering cloud based software solutions and data migration between platforms is desirable.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry within a manufacturing environment.
- Significant hands on experience in or supporting and delivering risk-based Computer Systems Validation.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to challenge, influence, and build consensus.
- In depth knowledge of relevant regulatory agency guidance in relation to Computer Systems Validation, including FDA, EMA, GAMP, ICH and authorities in other major geographic areas, is essential.
- Previous experience of working as part of large multi-disciplinary Project team.
- Experience in the use of electronic document systems (EDMS) and electronic quality management systems (EQMS) is desirable.
- Proven ability of accurate and timely completion of tasks.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication in English.
- Proven ability to be able to manage changing situations with efficiency, calmness and purpose with the thought to all parts of the business.
- The role will be split primarily between homeworking and office working.
- Occasional travel, including international travel is expected depending on the needs of the project.