Software Developer London / WfH to £65k
Software Developer (Python SQL Data Modelling NumPy) *Hybrid WfH*. Would you like to progress your career working on complex and challenging systems, collaborating with peers to solve problems and contributing to architectural decisions?
As a Software Developer at this technology driven, scale-up OTC Derivatives trading company you will prototype and develop new features and enhancements to the core platform which brings back and middle office data analytics to the font office trader with a focus on improving backend infrastructures, optimising platform performance and ensuring scalability.
Youll get to see your work go live rapidly from idea to prototype to build and release, allowing you to make a real difference and advance your career in a supportive, intellectual environment with significant bonus earning potential.
Theres a remote interview and onboarding process as well as a hybrid work from model going forward with 2 days in the London office per week.
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above gained in Computer Science or similar technical / scientific / numerate discipline
- Commercial Python development skills (NumPy and Pandas nice to have but not essential)
- Good understanding of SQL and Data Modelling techniques
- Familiar with Distributed Systems
- Logical mindset with a passion for problem solving
- Collaborative, keen to learn and share knowledge with others
As a Software Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4452 to find out more about this Software Developer (Python SQL Data Modelling NumPy) opportunity.