Business Analyst - SDLC/ JIT/ Data/ SQL/ MS-SQL/ RDBMS/ Agile/ Kanban/ FinTech
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Hybrid - Manchester
Permanent - £50,000 to £70,000
Our client is a market-leading finance business operating within the UK and internationally. They are looking to add a business analyst to their team due to continued growth and success within their industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with Product Owner and other members of the business to form Epics, Features and Stories
- Assist business owners with workload and prioritisation
- Liaise with PO, business owners and agile delivery team
- Help with planning, execution and testing of system
- Carry out JIT analysis and documentation
- Contribute to aspects of SDLC in various business areas
- Build and maintain business relationships
- Skill in collecting and interpreting data and analysing results (Structured/ Unstructured data-sets)
-Stakeholder engagement and management
- Be able to apply suitable analytical approaches to requirement discovery, documentation and solution delivery
- Demonstrate experience of gathering requests and tech specifications
- Agile/ Kanban experience
- Assist with streamlining of processes: distinguish between actual and perceived pain points
- Proven MS SQl or RDBMS skill
- Competent SQL skill (DQL/ DML/ DDL)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.