We're the CIPD - the professional body for HR and people development. We are the voice of a worldwide community of more than 160,000 members committed to championing better work and working lives. We've been setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisation development for more than 100 years, helping members build their professional expertise and organisations build their HR and leadership capability. Given the many recent changes in the world of work, there has never been a more interesting and important time to join us. We offer a friendly and stimulating culture and a wide range of professional development opportunities and benefits such as 28 days' holiday, free access to LinkedIn Learning and an award winning pension. The Role
The Database and Reporting Executive will be providing data support, meaningful analysis and reporting to enable and improve CIPD customer and market understanding across the business. You will advise internal customers and partners on the best use of CIPD data, ensuring all legal data protection regulations and internal / external policies are adhered to. What You'll Be Doing
- Providing a data intelligence service to internal customers, applying knowledge of CIPD's data, products and services to improve analysis and understanding.
- Using Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics to understand customer behaviour and to make recommendations to improve marketing and content campaigns.
- Supporting and advising internal customers on Marketing Cloud data good practice, including filtering, SQL, data extraction, encrypting files for sending data to third parties, to ensure that targeting is optimized
- Compiling and maintaining numerous 'Data Views' using SQL within Marketing Cloud to join daily data imports with Salesforce synced data, and on occasion manually imported data, to enable teams across the whole business to filter and create their own digital and offline campaigns.
- Problem solving to identify data issues and suggest solutions, taking responsibility and liaising with other ISS and/ or external suppliers.
- Working with Marketing Teams on developing automated customer journeys, selecting data, and testing.
- Contributing to Marketing Cloud support documentation on data and data management.
- Ensuring data quality is maintained by checking accurate and up-to-date data is stored on our databases, along with continually thinking of ways to improve the quality of this data. Help put into practice any new ideas that will improve the quality of CIPD data.
What You'll Need To Be Successful
- Significant experience in a similar level role supported by a relevant qualification
- Excellent data manipulation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Survey Monkey
- Excellent experience of using SQL, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Access)
- Deadline-focused, prioritisation, numerical & analytical skills
- Basic programming skills
If this role describes you and your career aspirations, then click APPLY.
CIPD: valuing everyone as an individual!
The CIPD define diversity as valuing everyone as an individual - we value all our employees, customers and clients as people. Harnessing these differences creates a productive environment in which everybody feels valued, where their talents are fully utilised and organisational and personal goals are met.
We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion in employment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief.
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore, we would urge you to submit an application as soon as possible