- Salary - 'Competitive'
- Hybrid working
- 25 days' annual leave
- Incentive scheme, retail discounts and many more exciting benefits
Who are we
Premium Credit is one of the leading insurance premium finance companies in the UK and Ireland. This is an exciting time of growth for us, and we need an experienced Project Manager to help us continue this success. With a 4.1/ 5 Glassdoor rating, this is a great opportunity to enjoy a rewarding career with a company that supports and invests in its people.
What we offer
We pride ourselves on offering an inclusive and supportive working environment where employees can thrive and a culture that encourages people to develop and evolve.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a high-calibre Project Manager with experience delivering digital projects of cross-discipline (business, IT, infrastructure) 'supply' teams.
Our excellent benefits package also includes:
- Incentive scheme
- 25 days' holiday (pro rata) in addition to bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private Medical and Dental insurance
- Retail and cinema discounts
- A chance to win a Premium Award every quarter (£500 voucher)
- 24/ 7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
In this rewarding role, you will be responsible for delivering business and technology change that contributes to the portfolio of work in line with the tactical needs and strategic initiatives of the business.
In return, as well as offering a fantastic benefits package, we'll enable you to achieve your career goals, providing support and making sure you can grow in the direction your ambition takes you.
As Project Manager, you will oversee the planning, designing, executing and monitoring of individual projects within our programmes, whilst reporting into a Programme Manager who oversees the wider projects within your change domain. Your projects will need to be delivered within the allocated time, costs and quality parameters in the business case and overall programme's guidelines.
You will operate as the glue between various delivering functions creating a common view and communicating progress and risks. Key stakeholders you will liaise with will include developers, solution architects, business analysts and change managers. Your strength will lie in seeing the holistic perspective and seeing how all the moving parts should tie together but then being able to dive into detail to support progress.
The role will also include:
- Managing multiple projects either within a programme or as independent projects, adhering to the defined Project Methodology, Stage Gates, RACI and mandatory artefacts
- Developing business cases and manage the process of project initiation including working with cross disciplinary teams to shape goals, solutions, estimates, schedules and costs
- Supporting requirements gathering process, balancing excessive requirements and solution complexity with the cost of resulting business processes and IT delivery and support costs
- Creating and maintaining appropriately detailed project plans with baselines, full resource allocation and the tracking of actual progress against these plans, in MS Project
- Proactively manage project Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID) including the maintenance of fit-for-purpose project RAID register
- Creating and maintaining detailed project budgets and the tracking of actual spend against these budgets - along with realistic financial forecasts
- Building trust and relationships with key stakeholders in order to more effectively gain insights, understand concerns and manage expectations
To be considered as a Project Manager, you will need:
- Experience of successfully delivering digital projects of cross-discipline (business, IT, infrastructure) 'supply' teams
- Willingness to work autonomously and get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the team and project move forward while continuously looking for ways to improve how we work
- Familiarity delivering projects in a largely virtual/ remote capacity
- Project management qualification (Prince2, PMP or similar)
- Experience in waterfall, agile & iterative methodologies covering full life cycle; including both technology and business change projects
- Experience of optimising processes/ outcomes working with outsourced and offshored globally distributed technology delivery teams
- Experience of portfolio management processes
- Excellent MS Project (Scheduling) & Office tools
Experience in Financial Services especially Insurance, Credit/ Loan provision & Payments would be advantageous.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking a brilliant new opportunity as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.