Java Developer London / WfH to £635 p/ day (inside IR35)
Java Developer / Software Engineer (SpringBoot microservices) *Contract Hybrid WfH £635 p/ day*. Tech company that has revolutionised the way we find property for rent and sale is seeking a highly skilled Java Developer for a three month contract with an immediate start.
As a Java Developer / Software Engineer you will design and develop new features working with highly scalable, data centric systems. You'll be using Java 11, SpringBoot for microservices, working on apps that are used by millions on a daily basis.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home most of the time, meeting up with colleagues in the London office around twice a month.
- You have strong modern core Java coding skills, including Java 11
- You have a good knowledge of SpringBoot and microservices
- You have experience with cloud based services, they use GCP but AWS / Azure experience is also fine
- Ideally you will have experience with Angular
- You're collaborative with remote Agile team experience
Apply now to find out more about this Java Developer / Software Engineer contract opportunity.
Job Role: Java Developer / Software Engineer; Rate: £600 to £635 p/ day (inside IR35); Term: 3 months (likely to extend); Start: Immediate / ASAP