Product Manager London / WfH to £85k
Product Manager (AI Supply Chain / Logistics) *Remote / Hybrid WfH*. Are you a tech savvy Product Manager with an interest in Artificial Intelligence seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and progress your career?
You could be joining a growing AI tech start-up that has developed a solution to drive efficiencies in processes and reduction of carbon footprints across full retail supply chains.
As a Product Manager you'll collaborate with a cross functional Agile team to own a well defined product area, you'll become an expert on supply chains and logistics, liaising with clients to understand their pain points and how to drive efficiencies. You will manage the team's roadmap and priorities collaborating closely with engineering teams to understand trade-offs and accurately estimate timelines as well as the design team to research, shape and test various potential solutions, using data to make decisions.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home most of the time, meeting up with the team at the London office around once a month.
- You're a tech savvy Product Manager with B2B product experience
- You have an understanding of supply chains and / or logistics
- You're familiar with and have an interest in Artificial Intelligence technology
- You're able to think strategically and work with designers to create simple and elegant user interfaces
- You have experience of working with software engineering teams
- You're able to conduct user research, AB testing
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
As a Product Manager you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus a comprehensive benefits package and a £3k personal training budget.
Apply now to find out more about this Product Manager (AI Supply Chain / Logistics) opportunity.