Java Developer Leatherhead to £55k
Java Developer (TDD Real-time Agile). Are you a talented technologist seeking your next Java Developer opportunity? You could be progressing your career and gaining exposure to the trading sector within a specialised Prop trading firm based in Leatherhead.
As a Java Developer you will join a small, multi-disciplinary Agile team of software developers to design, develop, and maintain features for a successful proprietary trading platform. A typical day for you will involve developing reliable and quality code for system enhancements, bespoke integrations, or Greenfield development, taking ownership of individual elements of development, ensuring the overall quality of code deployment through code reviews, creating and maintaining all written documentation, providing technical advice and assistance across the business, and keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
You will be joining a friendly and professional team based in Leatherhead (only a 2 minute walk from the station). You will have the option to work remotely 2 days a week if preferred.
- Previous experience working as a Java Developer and extensive knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Good understand of Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of best software engineering practises including TDD
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Desirable: real-time system experience, E-commerce or banking background
As a Java Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £55k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Java Developer role.