Technical Business Analyst / Product Owner Leyland / WfH to £60k
Technical Business Analyst / Product Owner (Agile SAFe) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you tech savvy with a good knowledge of Agile? You could be progressing your career and making an impact at a global travel company.
As a Technical Business Analyst / Product Owner you'll act as the interface between the business and technology teams, building relationships with stakeholders across the business to facilitate communication and ensure alignment on scope, requirements, priorities, design and planning for the real-time, global hotel accommodation platform. Typically you'll be attending and contributing to key Product Management and Planning sessions and lead the end-to-end analysis, scoping and planning approach to clearly and accurately define Epics and Stories against prioritised roadmaps. You'll be working within Agile frameworks, facilitating delivery ceremonies and Sprint activities such as back grooming and 3-amigo sessions.
The company has continued to invest in technology throughout the past year and is in a good position for continued growth.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in the coming months you'll join colleagues in Leyland for three days a week with continued flexibility to work from home for the other two days.
- You have experience as a Product Owner (or Technical Business Analyst) with experience of working with Agile Software Delivery teams
- You're skilled with requirements gathering and analysis
- You have a good knowledge of Agile methodologies, ideally Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- You have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- You have advanced communication and facilitation skills
- Ideally you will have some eCommerce website experience although this is not essential
As a Technical Business Analyst / Product Owner you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Technical Business Analyst / Product Owner (Agile SAFe) opportunity.