Service Desk Analyst - up to £30k
Cambridgeshire (Close to Milton) - Fulltime onsite position
A well-respected Retail client based in North Cambridgeshire are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join the team on a fulltime onsite basis. The successful candidate will be joining at a busy period for the business and will be tasked with supporting a number of the internal MS applications along with BAU support of the IT hardware.
Skills / Environment
* Windows Desktop support - Any experience supporting MS Applications such as MS Nav would be a bonus
* Experience of supporting printers, laptops and desktops
* Strong customer service skills
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels
* Provide support for all Desktop applications (Training will be given if you don't have experience)
* Maintain incident records using Helpdesk system
* Assign tickets and escalate to relevant Support team
* Assist in the racking and installation of server equipment in server racks
* Assist with the patching of data network connections for servers
* Provide customers with regular feedback on status
Salary: up to £30k + Benefits
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles: Service desk Technician/ Engineer/ Analyst, Desktop Support, IT Technician or IT Support Engineer.
*The role is based just outside of Milton, so please only apply if you're willing and able to travel to this location*
Deerfoot IT is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will never send your CV anywhere without your full email authorisation and only after you have seen the full and complete details on this opportunity. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. Climate positive workforce. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.