CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a process technology company at their site based in Redcar on a permanent basis.The Company:
Our client is global leader in the Polyester, Nylon and Polyurethane manufacturing industry.Location:
This role is located out of our client's site in Redcar.
As a Project Manager, you will lead license projects for full range of our clients business portfolio to ensure beneficial customer experience and meet compliance, time and cost requirements.Your main duties will be:
- To be the responsible person from kick-off meeting through to mechanical completion and supporting the commissioning manager with plant acceptance.
- To develop strategies, work-flows, schedules and cost estimates to deliver programs and identify key risks (technical and commercial).
- To support the Licensing Manager during the sales phase on the implementation of the bid winning strategy and agree technical / project scope with clients.
- To manage multiple interfaces including client and engineering contractor; build leverageable relationships to overcome project challenges.
- Lead business wide innovation and waste elimination efforts associated with program management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An Engineering educational background.
- Experience of working with engineering contractors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with effective use of English and IT.
- An understanding of process design package and FEED delivery.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53295 in all correspondence.