I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client who are a leading provider of engineering solutions to their customers nationwide. They have a vacancy for an Engineering Manager to join their time at their site based in Liversedge, West Yorkshire. The successful Engineering Manager will be working 3 days in the office, 1 day offsite supporting and supervising junior and other engineers at customer sites for training purposes and 1 day working from home. The successful candidate must hold an IEng or CEng status and have a strong background in a mechanical engineering environment. Flexibility to travel nationwide to visit customer sites and potential overnight stays may be required, more details about the role and working pattern will be explained upon application.
This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer to join an established company who offer a flexible work life balance and further training to gain your CEng from IEng status.
Engineering Manager Requirements:
* Hold a mechanical qualification to NVQ Level 3 or higher.
* Hold a relevant health and safety qualification e.g. NEBOSH or IOSH.
* Have an IEng or CEng status.
* Have a strong background within a mechanical engineering environment.
* Experience of managing a team.
* Full UK driving license.
* Flexibility towards travel and overnight stays.
Engineering Manager Benefits:
* Salary is £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience.
* Working hours are 08:30 - 16:30 Monday to Friday.
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Company car, mobile phone and laptop provided.
* All expenses and travel paid for.
* Further training provided to gain your CEng from IEng status.
* Company pension scheme.
* Private healthcare scheme