We're killing it....
We are one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK and we have the awards to prove it. We were voted as the #No1 Accountancy firm to work for in the UK by the Best Companies awards 2021, along with being the Pensions Age Accountancy Firm of the year 2020 and 2021.
About the role...
Are you are a strong part qualified auditor who would like to learn a new sector and widen you skills and knowledge? Do you have a passion for pensions and are great at relationship building. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the manager, Trustees, and administrators. You will be quick to find resolutions to problems - approaching your work with a positive attitude to perform above and beyond expectation.
We'll also support you with the relevant professional qualifications.
What you'll be doing/need:
As the ideal candidate you must have experience in or the ability to:
• Work as part of a team to meet deadlines and contribute to help the team to meet its objectives and ensure trustee demands are exceeded. We are proud to say we've never missed a deadline.
• Support a team to develop by delivering regular coaching and feedback to others
• Manage a number of priorities to deliver high quality results.
• Proactively following up on review points raised by the manager and completing them in a timely manner.
• Planning and organising - to ensure all client work is carried out within the appropriate timescales set by the manager and providing regular updates to the manager without being prompted.
• Technical expertise to ensure pension audit procedures performed are conducted to the correct standard. To be confident to seek guidance and support from colleagues and managers when required.
• Ability to problem solve to clear audit issues and be flexible to meet manager and trustee expectations.
• Build relationships with Trustees and administrators
• To manage your feedback and development, seek support from your line manager, and be open and honest.
• You will be part ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
What's in it for you...
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really... if our people love working here then then they do amazing work. That's why we offer things like:
• Competitive salaries aligned to big firms.
• Open holidays.
• No dress code - "Wear something!"
• Incredible development and career growth.
• A truly flexible approach to work balancing working from home, in office or with clients - "Work from Anywhere.Anytime. Forever".
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you're truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that's right for you.
Interested? If you'd like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV. A member of our People Team will be in touch