Service Desk Analysts - Immediate Start
Up to £11 per hour
6-month contract with extension
Interaction IT are currently recruiting for a Peterborough based company that requires Service Desk Analysts to join their expanding team on a minimum 6-month contract.
Due to constant growth as an expanding and highly successful company, my client is looking to supplement the team with hard working, enthusiastic and customer focused individuals to provide an outstanding level of service and quality.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be a key figure within a high performing team of 1st line engineers, providing technical support to a wide range of customers, troubleshooting a variety of issues through to resolution.
Provides a single point of contact for one or more problems and be responsible for ownership and coordination of actions of those problems to analyse for root cause, identify known error and coordinating actions to remove the error at a service desk level.
· Experience in a 1st line customer facing support role within an IT department and a general understanding of troubleshooting customer calls and email enquiries
· Excellent communication skills with both users and next-level IT support
· Ability to coordinate activities to support build-out of site infrastructure
· Microsoft Office 2013 / Windows 10 and above (desirable)
· Good understanding of a broad range of core IT services (e.g. networking, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Active Directory, print servers)
Hours of work
Working hours can range between 7:00am and 9.30pm (Monday to Friday), and, between 7:00am and 8:30pm on weekends (4 weekends on and 4 weekends off rota).
If you are an entry level IT Graduate or a Service Desk Analyst, looking to grow your career within a growing IT business, then please submit interested CVs to and I will then give you a call to discuss the role and company profile, in more detail