Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Senior to join their growing Business Services Department. This position is client facing and therefore travel to clients is to be expected. The role is a hybrid mix of working in the central london office and home working. The right person will work within the department in small teams of between two to three people, reporting into the manager. Therefore, we are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and a flexible attitude.
The respobilities of the role include
* Working on a diverse portfolio of clients, including small and medium sized privately owned limitedcompanies, LLP's, partnerships and sole traders. You will need to prepare year-end financialstatements and accounts with minimal outstanding queries, for review in a timely and methodical manner.
* Responsible for the preparation of some VAT returns and management accounts for a wide variety of clients, within specified budget timescales
* Ad-hoc specialist assignments as and when they arise
* Production of management accounts as and when required
* Manage general office-based day-to-day duties, as required
* Extensive liaison with clients, client managers, other departments and partners
* ACA/ACCA qualified.
* Minimum of three years' practice in accountancy firm or minimum five years' if only qualified by experience
* Able to demonstrate wide experience and competency in full accounts production from basic prime books and records, through to computerised accounting packages
* Ability to work on multiple accounts simultaneously
* Fully conversant with Sage, Quickbooks and, to an extent, Xero software
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Good written and verbal communication
* Good time management with ability to meet tight deadlines
* Flexible attitude, with ability to prioritise workloads
* Previous experience of property client portfolio management, desirable
* Working knowledge of CCH, AP2 would be an advantage
* Pro-Audit and Excel software knowledge