We're experts in providing vehicle finance for customers when they might struggle to get approval from mainstream banks and lenders. We have almost 30 years of experience and we are now one of the UK's largest lenders in the market. Our focus on being a responsible lender means that we ensure we fully understand customer's needs and develop products and services to suit them.
We're proud to be part of the Provident Financial Group, a FTSE 250 company who serving the 1 in 5 UK consumers who cannot access vehicle or credit card finance from mainstream lenders.
What's the Opportunity?
We are currently recruiting an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Delivery Project Manager to join #TeamMoneybarn within our busy and fast-paced Technology & Change division.
You will drive the successful and timely delivery of IT technical software projects for the business meeting agreed project deadlines, budget, and quality. Joining as a Delivery Project Manager, you will also be responsible for driving the project forward from validating requirements and work estimates with the Product Owner (PO) and team, through to planning and sprint execution to result with successful delivery and implementation.
You will work predominantly remote with occasional visits to our modern, colourful office in Petersfield. Our office is situated right next to the A3 and a short 5-10-minute walk from the local town centre and train station.
Key responsibilities of a Delivery Project Manager?
* Responsible for leading all stakeholders and teams from initial project scope through to successful delivery and implementation whilst promoting an Agile mind-set and associated methodologies i.e., Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC), Group Project Framework Gated controls
* Work collaboratively with Delivery Lead, Business Change Manager and Head of Programme and Projects to manage the planning and delivery of Change projects from the outset and throughout of the project lifecycle
* Maintain Delivery roadmaps ensuring there is a consistent 3 month rolling view (including Sprint management and scheduling)
* Scheduling and resourcing to support delivery and ensuring quality of key deliverables (Test approach, Test plan, Tech Spec etc.)
* Managing the critical path of both internally developed products and integration with COTS products.
* Monitor and track progress for quality of work including reporting/assessing on 'lessons learnt'
What will it take to be a successful Delivery Project Manager?
* Strong Project Management experience with a focus on IT/Technical or Software based projects
* Previous experience of working with IT specialists such as Software Developers
* Delivery focused Project Manager with strong leadership skills i.e., monitoring/tracking teams performance
* Confident working with various levels of stakeholders across the business being able to confidently present to board level
* Project delivery experience with methodologies i.e., Agile, SCRUM, Prince2 is essential to the role
* Ability to help facilitate translation of functional requirements to technical requirements
Desirable experience, but not essential:
* Psuedo-scrum master certification
We understand that a reliable car, van, or motorbike is more than just a vehicle. We have a passion for getting our customers where they want to be. It's this approach that has won us multiple awards, which most recently includes, Sub-Prime Lender of the Year' and 'Independent Finance Provider of the Year' at the Motor Finance Europe Awards 2021, 'Specialist Lender of the Year' and 'Vehicle Finance Provider of the Year' at the National Credit Awards 2021, and the Feefo Platinum Award 2021.
We're passionate about our colleagues and invest in professional development, offer flexible working, and provide a variety of tools to support wellbeing. Our colleague forums run regularly which allows everyone to have their say in an environment that offers no judgement. We're also incredibly proud to have won the Company Culture Lotus Award for several years running.
Our Executive Team are constantly improving the way we look after our people and have created an environment where everyone feels valued and can be themselves.
* Competitive salary of £(phone number removed) per annum
* Flexible/hybrid working considered
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Up to 30 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
* Pension scheme with matched contributions up to 5%
* Colleague Perks at Work discount platform
* Onsite Gym
* Season Ticket Loan
* Award winning company culture
* Opportunity to grow, develop and learn
* 1 paid day to 'give back' to local communities or chosen charity
* Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
We strive to constantly improve the way we look after our people and have created an environment where everyone feels valued and can be themselves. We know that by having a better, more inclusive culture and a diverse group of colleagues, we can support our customers and each other in the best way possible. We also believe this goes a long way to helping us live our purpose and defines why we're here in the first place: to help put people on a path to a better everyday life.
We're an equal opportunities employer and we want people to join us no matter how they identify, their sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, or age.
We want to attract and retain the best people. So, we make sure that, if people need it, they're given all the extra support and reasonable adjustments to take part in any part of our application or interview process. We've also got lots of colleagues who choose to work flexibly, so please feel free to talk to us about how you prefer to work at any time.
So why not apply to join Team Moneybarn today?
We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use, and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice available here.
We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles