An exciting opportunity to join an award winning, highly reputable South West Firm and rated one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. They are a leading, employee-owned Firm committed to investing in and developing their people.
Our client is looking for a qualified Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer/Legal Executive to join their Real Estate Team in Exeter with a minimum of 5 years PQE (however applications from candidates with other experience will be considered).
- You will be based in Exeter but working part of the Firm's larger South West Real Estate Team, who deal with commercial and residential property matters from a nation-wide client base.
- You will be responsible for assisting clients with handling a wide range of residential property transactions to include residential sales, purchases, transfer of equity, re-mortgages, shared ownership transactions, assents, first registration of title, applications for possessory title in adverse possession matters, and reconstruction of title where the deeds have been lost.
- You will be supervising and mentoring more junior members of the team.
What is the Firm looking for?
- A residential property expert with a proven track record of assisting clients with a variety of property transactions,
- Commercially aware, you will have the ablity to enhance the firm's reputation through delivery of exceptional client service.
- The ablity to adapt, be flexible, and work as part of a team is essential.
Any previous experience in line managerment or team leading is desirable.
For the successful candidate, a competitive salary and a fantastic package of benefits is on offer. In addition the Firm are committed to developing their people and provide plenty of training and development opportunities.
Please note this position is full-time Monday to Friday 9am to 5.15pm.
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed, in particular for those seeking to develop and progress their career with a top law firm.
To find out more please contact Ida Missen