The job responsibilities of the finance administrator are to provide a range of accounting support services for the company as necessary to include but not limited to:
* All banking reconciliation, including company credit cards.
* Administering supplier payments and the processing of invoices.
* Compiling, completing and submitting the company's VAT return.
* Credit control, chasing customer payments and reconciling payments received.
* The finance administrator shall assist with processing the company payroll using Sage 50, verifying timesheets and overtime payments, NIC and PAYE.
* Assist in administering the company pension scheme, uploading all pension data to the pension administrators on a monthly basis.
* Manage and process the company travel & expenses system.
* Project control, entering budgets and costs.
* Day to day management of all the company's financial systems.
* Support with other company administrative tasks as necessary.
As finance administrator, you will need to possess the following skills
* SAGE50 Accounts experience (preferable although not essential).
* Excellent attention to detail and accurate with written and numerical work.
* The finance administrator ideally will have an accounting based qualification although not essential.
* PC literate with experience of Word and Excel desirable.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Be able to plan, organise and prioritise own workload effectively and efficiently.
* Good time management skills and a strong delivery performance.
* Assess, manage and resolve problems/issues.
* Information gathering and information monitoring.
* Adapt and react to internal and external customers.
* Willingness to learn and develop as an individual.
* Work as an individual and as part of a team.
* Use own initiative and make decisions.
* Have the ability to take on responsibility as the business grows.
* Company Pension Scheme
* 25 days + Public Bank Holidays
* Life Assurance Cover.
No agencies please