Müller UK & Ireland is wholly owned by the Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller which employs over 24,000 people throughout Europe. In the UK, Müller develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of branded and private label dairy products made with milk from more than 1,700 British farmers. The Müller brand is ranked at No.7 in The Grocer's Top 100 list of Britain's Biggest Brands, and is also the 7th most chosen brand in the UK.
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join our friendly team at Telford. We are looking for an experienced individual to manage the Payroll function for our Müller business, ensuring the service provided is aligned to the differing business requirements, ensuring full statutory and corporate policy compliance at all times.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful European business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance, hybrid working and a flexible benefits programme.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* Drive the operational delivery of weekly and monthly end to end Payroll services within a complex business with multiple Terms & Conditions
* Line management responsibility of a Payroll team
* Monitoring of associated Time & Attendance systems, ensuring accurate payroll and management information
* Monitoring of a fully integrated HR & Payroll system, ensuring full compliance with UK statutory payroll requirements, T&Cs and business processes
* Initiate and participate in business initiatives, ensuring continued statutory compliance and delivery of service
* Act as point of escalation in regard to advice and support in aspects relating to Payroll activity to customers at all levels, both internal and external.
Key skills & experience
* Formal Payroll Management Qualification
* Leadership/People Management experience
* Up to date UK & Irish Payroll legislative knowledge
* Experience of various Payroll and T&A systems including ResourceLink, Kronos & Smart
* Adaptability, resilience & persistence with a keen desire to support change & drive improvement
* Interpersonal skills (excellent written & verbal communication skills)
* The ability to understand and deliver to business values
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role, please apply at (url removed)