We are recruiting for caring, compassionate experienced registered nurses to work out in the community carrying out Home Parental Nutrition in the comfort of patients homes throughout Southampton. You will be working independently delivering outstanding patient support in the community.
Hours: Monday-Friday (4 or 5 days a week)
(Every other weekend)
Shifts: 7:00am-12pm & 5pm-10pm
Full time & Part time Positions available.
* Visiting patients within their own homes and ensuring they receive gold-standard care throughout their treatment.
* Clinically you'll be supported to become competent in connecting and disconnecting of parental nutrition and receive training to maintain infection control at all times
* You will be empowering patients to manage their own care (where possible.
* Liaising with your team to share ideas and best practice and being there as a key point of contact for patients throughout their period of care.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
* Registered Nurse/NMC PIN
* IV experience
* Clinical mindset and experience
* Ability and willingness to travel
* Awareness of NHS practices and NHS lines of communication.
* UK Driving Licence & Own Car (Essential), (£400 car allowance) + Mileage.