Our client based in Derby are from the Education Sector and they are currently looking to recruit a HR & Staff Administration Officer to help them through a busy period on a temporary basis. This role will provide admin support with HR and the recruitment process.
General duties include:
* Managing the recruitment process
* Performing identity checks as part of the DBS process
* Completing exit interview with staff prior to them leaving
* Monitoring staff absence tracker
* Issuing contracts, grievance and disciplinary paperwork
* Ensuring new starters/leavers details have being sent to the IT department and updated correctly
* Booking rooms for staff meetings
* Printing the school diary
* Ordering stationary and school equipment with required
* General reception cover as and when needed
* Allocation and logging school equipment.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work discreetly with confidential and sensitive information. A formal HR qualification would also be an advantage. If you would like to be considered for this role then please, apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48hrs then, kindly assume that you have been unsuccessful. (agy)