Client Advisor/Account Handler (Bristol)The company: Marsh Commercial
We are Marsh Commercial, a diverse community of colleagues, serving a diverse community of clients with insurance, risk management and employee health and benefits advice and solutions.The role: Account Handler/Client Advisor
The Client Advisor (Account Handler)
will be responsible for servicing their own dedicated book of clients which will involve managing renewals, invoicing and managing the collection of client payments, producing new quotes, upselling/cross selling additional products, mid-term adjustments and generally handling any queries that come through from their dedicated client base in a quick and professional manner ensuring client satisfaction throughout.What can you expect?
What's in it for you?
- You will work in a busy office with a team dedicated to client satisfaction.
- You will get in-depth on the job training and learn about insurance, insurance broking as well as building relationships within the business and outside with our partners.
We will rely on you to:
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- We also support programmes including: health & welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups and volunteer opportunities.
What you need to have:
- Help prepare, and implement business plans and goals.
- Work on building long term relationships with key client decision makers and stay abreast of key changes within the client's organisation.
- Work on all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards.
- Recognise and document revenue generation, growth and other opportunities by actively developing additional business from existing portfolio and other sources.
- Ensure timely completion of renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Identify and document successful account retention and defence strategies to ensure business is retained.
- Where appropriate provide support to the client &/or claims teams in dealing with client claims.
- Develop meaningful working relationships with insurers through regular contact and liaison to better serve clients.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of all major classes of insurance which the Company offers to its clients and keep abreast of all new technical and product developments to better advise professional colleagues and clients
What makes you stand out:
- Previous experience within an Insurance role is ideal however other customer/client facing experience may be considered.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products
- Strong literacy, numeracy, administration and organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Previous Insurance Experience
- Insurance Systems Knowledge (Acturis Ideal)
- Cert CII
We are Marsh Commercial, a diverse community of colleagues, serving a diverse community of clients with insurance, risk management and employee health and benefits advice and solutions.
We help clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve, combined with the time we take to fully understand and meet a client's needs, is what sets us apart.
We're also part of Marsh and McLennan Companies (MMC) - a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. For over 140 years, Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) has supported enterprise, helping clients realise, survive and grow in changing times.
We leverage the scale, expertise and access to the broad range of products and services provided by the wider Marsh & McLennan Companies for the benefit of our clients - whilst retaining the flair, flexibility and personal service that our clients have come to expect.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.MaCom# This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.