The role will involve managing a team across multiple locations and geographies and reports into the Wealth O&T Operations Leader, whilst working alongside leadership peers accountable for other areas across the holistic Administration operation.What can you expect?
What you will be rewarded with?
- You will be responsible for the first class delivery of client and industry based projects, across both on and offshore locations.
- The successful candidate will be delivering large-scale technological, operational Implementation projects.
We will rely on you to:
- G ood work life balance with a competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits programs including: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs
- 25 days' holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year.
What you need to have:
- Drive teams ensuring all deliverables are accurate, on time and within budget - maximising profitable revenue for Mercer.
- Utilise best in class systems in order to provide most optimum solutions for clients.
- Push economies of scale by leveraging best practice, best process and best tools across the global operation.
- Input into the Administration strategy and execute on the technology needs of the business.
- Continuously challenge the delivery mechanisms and operational model with a focus on improvements to exceed client expectations. Delivering faster and more cost effectively.
- Analyse and predict future work states and produce preferred time of month (TOM) (level/span etc.). Identify gap analysis and implement strategic journey to TOM through headcount control including hiring decisions, efficiency releases etc.
- Continue to drive both tactical and strategic initiatives across the operations - improving the service and reducing cost
- Manage and improve operational risk framework - identifying and mitigating risks within the operations on a continuous basis.
- Establish robust procedures to ensure both E&O and complaints are kept at a minimum and dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- Drive both calculation, analytical and digital automation strategies to support key strategic initiatives and continued evolution of both cost and operating model.
What makes you stand out:
- Experience in a financial services environment is imperative.
- Proven track-record Implementing projects aligned to pension's administration.
- Experience of leading a diverse team of varying expertise whilst being able to make recruitment decisions based upon strategy, TOM and capacity.
- Lead on all aspects for organisational operational change, establishing and executing on new ways of working and delivering continuously enhance level of service to our stakeholders.
- Leadership skills and proven ability to set up a Project Management function and lead complex change.
- Sound commercial awareness by tracking impact on profit and revenue.
- Being able to lead on all aspects for organisational operational change, establishing and executing on new ways of working and delivering continuously enhance level of service to our stakeholders
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.