MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow Salary:
£35K-£50K, dependent on experienceThis role offers Dynamic Working with a variety of flexible shift patterns and a combination of home-working, office and off-site locations according to employee preferences and business needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the On Time, On Cost and On Quality delivery of RF Electronic Warfare Equipment into one or more weapon system programmes at different stages of the product lifecycle. The individual will require strong project and stakeholder management skills, with the technical understanding to act as the primary point of contact with the equipment Design Authority.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- Technical understanding of RF and electronics, for example; receivers, transceivers, jammers, antennas, or other electronic support and attack software/firmware/hardware.
- Experience in supplier management (or equivalent), including; negotiating scope of work, leading technical reviews and progress meetings
- Experience in the development, product, qualification and certification of equipment against stringent processes, including management of technical documentation and evidence
- DV clearance, or a willingness to apply.
- Opportunity to participate in a new area of MBDAs business to deliver a novel defence capability
- Work with a variety of colleagues across MBDA from different disciplines (technical and non-technical)
- Develop skills and capabilities suited to a variety of onward career development paths
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role. Candidates for this role must have, or be willing to apply for, DV clearance.