Leadership & Management Trainer/Facilitator
I have an exciting opportunity to work with a world class leadership and management development company. They are looking for exceptional individuals that have the ability to light up the room when they enter it, to join their team as Leadership and Management Trainers/Facilitators. You will need to be adaptable and open minded as well as likeable and a great networker.
The business has grown with some of the world's best-known brands exclusively through word of mouth and delivering the highest quality leadership and management development at all levels from first line team leaders to executive boards.
They have already put over 300+ leaders through apprenticeship programme EPA with a 100% pass rate, over 98% achieving distinction or merit.
They are fairly unique and have a fully employed team of professional specialist facilitators, quality coaches, functional skills tutors, administrators and leadership team. They never subcontract work out and maintain complete control over the quality of their products and services.
You will need a flexible approach to work as overnight stays may be required and you will also need to be within 2 hours travel time of their head office in Measham.
The package available for Leadership and Management Trainer/Facilitator:
• Basic salary of £35000 - £50000 depending on experience and ability to deliver to senior audience levels
• 22 days per year holiday plus public holidays.
Purpose of the role of a Leadership and Management Trainer/Facilitator:
• Create highly memorable and impactful sessions, supporting and developing individuals to reach their full potential.
• Manage all aspects of the learning cycle, understanding the needs of learners, designing programmes, and learning materials.
• Evaluate results and constantly strive to improve the learner experience.
• Communicate with external stakeholders with a proven record in engaging and partnering with key clients.
• Maintain industry knowledge at all times and be up to date with the latest thinking and techniques.
• Maintain high levels of energy and motivation within sessions by being highly creative and innovative.
• Use a variety of facilitation methods that can be adapted to specific audiences.
• Work at pace within a fast-changing environment and be a motivated and driven team player.
Skills, qualifications and experience needed for the position of Leadership and Management Trainer/Facilitator:
• Assessor qualification - A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33 (ideal but not essential).
• Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTTLS, Award in Education and Training or equivalent.
• Occupational competence within a Leadership or Management position.
• Have extensive experience in a learning and development/management training role within a corporate environment.
• Have achieved proven results when delivering management and leadership programmes to small and large groups at all levels of management.
• Knowledge and Experience of using online platforms (Teams, Zoom, etc).
• A flexible working style that may involve some travel.
• Have own car and full driving licence, as there will be travel required to deliver face to face sessions.
The ability to work at a fast pace in a demanding environment is essential. You will need to have a high level of capability and be able to show resilience and a desire to be part of a small business.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The position of Leadership and Management Trainer/Facilitator is being managed by Pertemps Work-Based Learning.