Are you an experienced Management Accountant with a background in the manufacturing sector?
Are you interested in a flexible and hybrid opportunity that offers excellent company benefits?
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced management accountant to join the Finance team of a well-established manufacturer within a modern office space based in Bourton-on-the-Water.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the ownership of ERP system development, stock control and management accounts.
This is a hybrid working role allowing home working up to 3 days per week and includes amazing company benefits such as study packages if applicable, discretionary quarterly bonus, healthcare plan, life assurance, contributed pension scheme, flexible working hours and more!
Successful applicants will ideally be educated to a degree level or equivalent, preferably a part-qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA).
You will need Strong IT skills across ERP systems, Office suite, Power BI or other reporting systems; demonstratable experience of stock control / working capital management; experience of budgeting/forecasting and experience of working in a manufacturing background is essential.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include
- Monthly Management of company accounts
- Supporting the Budgeting & Forecasting for the two entities and as required at a Group level
- Cash control and cashflow forecasting for the two entities
- Stock control (reporting & costing) across the group including consignment stocks
- Working Capital management across the Group
- ERP (EFACS) Super user
- Development of the EFACS ERP
- Any Adhoc work as and when arising
- Providing cover for the Finance Manager
A salary of up to 40k will be offered that is based on a 37.5-hour week.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun team and well-established company during a key period
For full details and enquiries please contact Ellis Mears at the Gloucester Pertemps Branch