Academics are currently supporting a school with an excellent reputation in Hull in their search for a Full Time Science Teacher to start ASAP Long term role, With excellent results and their strong reputation the school require an inspirational individual to perform the role of Science Teacher and express a passion for accelerating progress within the Science department.
Candidates applying for the Science Teacher role must be able to teach across the ability and age ranges, supporting the development of the Science department and work to the high standards the school sets itself for all pupils at Key Stages 3 and 4.
The ideal candidate will be
* passionate about Science;
* a Science Teacher who prides themselves on being excellent;
* committed to promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning across the department and the academy;
* relentless about developing their own standards of teaching and learning, to enable them to deliver excellent student outcomes;
* a team player;
* engaging and inspiring to pupils and build positive relationships;
* committed to the ethos of the school;
* ambitious and driven with their career development.
Obtaining this role of Science Teacher through Academics Ltd you can expect to benefit from:
* Excellent rates of pay
* A strong commitment to supporting your professional development
* Opportunity to work with our partnership schools
* Opportunity to join our Guaranteed pay scheme where we will pay you even if you have not worked all the agreed number of days
* A refer a friend bonus of £125 is available (payable once they have worked 10 days)
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks, proof of right to work in the UK.